Thursday, June 9, 2011

Too bad I can't hug a memory

Hello beautiful world !

It's finally less warm, there is rain and the sun is also showing. I love this weather! Today I will be shopping in Antwerp since I have to go to a wedding next week. I already have a dress, stockings, but I still need to have shoes ^^

Oh darling, I wish we could be shopping together, drink some coffee afterwards, watching some cute boys and laugh with the most stupiest things. I would show you Antwerp and I would let you show my favotite places. Once I will do it in real life, I promise! But for now I will just take some pictures from the things I'll be doing today. And I will put them on my blog. For you.

Though the miles are separating us
You're not that far away
You're a memory in my heart
just...
Too bad that I can't hug a memory
                                  



 


< So I haven’t got your letter, I sure hope you got mine.
Though the mailman keeps saying
“girl you’re thinking way too hard.”
But he doesn’t know what I'm feeling now
without you around >


xoxo
EnVansinnigFlicka

No comments:

Post a Comment