Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello again !

It was really warm yesterday, even at night it didn't seem to get any colder. It was impossible to sleep! I even wanted to take a sleepingbag and sleep in the garden! But considering the thieves walking around outside, I prefered to stay in my room. ( And after all I'm glad I didn't sleep outside because a few minutes after midnight, a flood of rain fell down and there was a lot of thunder.)

Next week it's going to be weird, because my working-schedule is everything but normal.
monday - working
tuesday - off
wendsday - working
thursday - off
friday - working
saturday, sunday - off

I also got my schedule for my vacation! I am having a vacation from july 25th until august 12th!
Tomorrow they will be working on the electricity in my city, so I won't be able to go on the internet. I guess I will update my blog the day afterwards.

Oh, don't forget to check my other blog http://stephaniexpoems.blogspot.com/
I will update it with some poems today !!!

xoxo
EnVansinnigFlicka
 

No comments:

Post a Comment