Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's who I am

Hello blogreaders,

I had a very interesting talk with somebody yesterday. A talk about friendship and appreciating eachother. It's so important, but hard to do in this society. I notice it whenever I am in a public place, people can be very mean sometimes, without even having a good reason! Nowadays you have to fit in the picture, you can't really be yourself anymore. The first thing you see when you meet a person are the looks, but there is so much more behind those looks. People seem to forget that.
I have a lot of friends who are having a different culture, and sometimes they tell me how hard it is to be appreciated in this society. It's so sad.

I was also thinking about something else. A friend asked me if I ever get angry. To be honest, I actually never really do. He asked me if I even won't get angry if he would judge the things I do, the music I love etc.
Well, I won't get angry, I would be disappointed in him because he's a friend and he should appreciate me. He can judge me, but then he shouldn't let me know it. Or maybe he should, but it in a positive way.
After all : the beginning of friendship is appreciating the other

                                                   An Angel Child Kiss
xoxo
EnVansinnigFlicka

No comments:

Post a Comment