Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sometimes I imagine
                     that you still remember me
and you're searching my face in the crowd
                     wherever you go

Sometimes I wish
                     that I'm the one you can't forget
and you're singing your songs
                     while I'm in your thoughts

Sometimes I dream
                     that we belong together
and you're trying to find me
                     to finally confess your love

Sometimes I hope
                     that you meant the word you've said
and that you're waiting for that day
                     to whisper it in my ear

Sometimes I know
                     that it doesn't make sense
and I'll wait forever if that's what it takes
                     to make you realise that I'm here

No comments:

Post a Comment