Saturday, June 4, 2011

My angel



The night was cold and the rain didn't stop falling down. The wind was playing hide and seek with the stars and the moon.

The city was dark. People were waiting.
An empty crowd was singing songs in front of a building.

Noboby expected a miracle to happen

But I swear that I saw an angel that night.

He was tall, his eyes were brown, and with his smile he lightened up my world. One moment I saw his soul shining through.

He was so close, I could almost touch him.
But there was a wall around him, to keep the world outside.

I saw his halo

I wish I could have set him free

One moment he whispered me a word. Seven letters in a row.
When I looked at him and smiled, something changed within his eyes

It went so fast, he had to leave. I wish I could have said something
He turned around and said goodbye.

leaving me behind, with only a few words

' I see you soon'
 
(And I'm still waiting for him to appear to me again)
 
                                            


xoxo
EnVansinnigFlicka

No comments:

Post a Comment